Sunday, July 26, 2009

First and foremost....

Assalamualaikum..

First and foremost, i introduce myself, my name is Norhafiza bt Abd Rahim. I'm student semester 5 and major in Biology. This semester, i take Biochemistry, and this blog is used to attach any report or article that related to this course. Sincerely from my heart, i quite worry when i think about biochemistry. It is because, i felt that this course very tough. But, if I not try my best, i will never know that my capability to run this course...So, to all my dear friend, fareha,fara,dayah,fifah,fatin.aini,aida,dina,liza,mily,bella,diey....adeyh..ramai sgt kalo nak senaraikan nie...anyway, to all biology student batch 07/08....lets we, all out!, and try our best in this course. Hopefully we get A..hihi..InsyaAllah..May Allah bless us!







2 comments:

  1. Wah3x....

    Best la bila together2...

    Kalau bleh sem nih pon nk amik gmbar ramai2 mcm sem lpas...sume pkai sedondon jek...i like it..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..kali nie nak wat wane pe paten?wane asam masin??hihi

    ReplyDelete